It was another cold, rainy day outside the Genealogy Cave, so I stayed warm and toasty inside and played with genealogy stuff all day.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Copyright Issues Presentation. Watched the Evidentia YouTube videos - this looks pretty good, but there's a glaring problem. Answered some emails.
* Got the iPhone out and made some screenshots of Lists and Tools. They look pretty good. Wrote Lists on the RootsMagic App.
* Called up Fold3 and renewed my subscription. Played around on Fold3 looking for new stuff, didn't find anything earthshaking. They have lots of Massachusetts town VR transcriptions.
* Checked in on my Ancestry DNA matches. Answered a message on Ancestry.
* Started adding events, sources and media for the Schaffner family, but had to tune into the RootsMagic webinar on the RootsMagic app. Got messed up in my file folders by not concentrating on what I was clicking on (Delete instead of Paste...that creates lots of problems!). The webinar had audio problems, so they postponed it until 4 p.m. That let me find my missing files in the Recycle Bin and get them back in order, and add more media to the database. Wrote Whew, Multi-tasking Sometimes Creates Problems.
* Watched/Listened to the webinar at 4 p.m. and didn't learn much. Bruce did a good job of going through all of the screens on his iPad. The iPad screens look different from the iPhone screens!
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m. watched TV news, read the paper and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, answer some email, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and G+, and found a hotel room in Huntington Beach for Christmas.
* Worked in the database for several hours, working with the Ca surnames. Found quite a bit in Ancestry databases and AmericanAncestors databases, added some content and sources.
* Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.