Five more shopping days until Christmas - I think I'm going shopping tomorrow with Linda...and she showed me some jewelry in a catalog. Cool.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 236: Marion and Betty at Cabrillo Monument and Tools on the RootsMagic App and set it for later.
* Answered email, and packed up the laptop and off at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch and then to the library for the CVGS Computer Group. The library wifi was really slow...and there were too many conversations ongoing throughout the meeting. Didn't accomplish much...but I wasn't the leader, just an attendee.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then write Evidentia - Evidence Evaluation Software. Wrote a book review post for the week we're gone.
* Worked in the database capturing birth, marriage and death records for Richmond and Seaver folks on AmericanAncestors, and adding sources for them. Will upload the images to the database soon.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 to watch TV, eat dinner, put out the trash, read the paper and wash the dishes.
* Online before 7 p.m. to read, then added more content for Richmond and White families using data on Ancestry, AA and Find A Grave.
* Finished off the 774 (total) SSDI entries on the MyHeritage Record Search list. Only 17 rejections, all 0.5 star matches. Worked a bit on the California Death Index list - got 40 checked - I already had most of them sourced.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.