I still haven't gone shopping...except online.
* Read email and blogs and wrote Amanuensis Monday - Martin Carringer's Revolutionary War Pension File: Post 3 - the Widow's Declaration.
* Saw the RootsMagic app post and downloaded the app and loaded the database. Took screen shots of my database.
* Watched and listened to Mondays With Myrt webinar while doing the RootsMagic app work.
* Researched and wrote First Look at RootsMagic App for iOS Devices.
* Worked in the file folder system for awhile - added some images to the RootsMagic database for Jonathan Oatley and several others.
* Researched and wrote How Can I Obtain Massachusetts Probate Records?
* Worked to add content and sources for persons in my database using Ancestry, FamilySearch and AmericanAncestors databases.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, watch football, eat dinner and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, add more content to the database. Added content and sources from the Peckham book I copied pages from back in 2011. I need to do more of that from my "To be filed" file. There are about 10 TAG articles to do.
* Did the last 33 Record Matches for the SSDI on MyHeritage, but I have over 700 more low-star matches to look at. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.