This was a decent genealogy Sunday for me...mainly because the San Ddiego stinking Chargers were blacked out!
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best Of post.
* We left for church at 9:20 a.m., and were home at 12 noon after a stop at Ralph's for groceries. Watched football and read the paper and had lunch until 1 p.m.
* Online to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 9 to 15 December 2012 posted and listened to the Chargers game. It ended up 31-7, a loss to Carolina, and it wasn't that close. That's the worst game of the year.
* I spent the time listening to the game working on the Leland census events, sources and images. Had to find several census records and save them. That was fun...
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch football, and saw Charger lowlights afterwards. Then the news, and we ate dinner watching the Sunday night game.
* Came in at halftime to work, and never left! Worked in the database in the Ca surnames...then found some Richard Smith of early Ipswich data that was interesting, so I collected some of it and straightened out his family.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.