It was a cold rainy day again - missed getting to go to the CGSSD meeting (not held!). Didn't go shopping, either!
* Read email in a hurry, then off to Church men's Bible study breakfast at Jimmy's.
* Home by 9:15 a.m. to read, note that Surname Saturday - ELLIS (England > Massachusetts) posted, and wrote the SNGF post.
* Answered several emails, then started on the Surname file folders. I wanted to get useful material into the Ancestor Files, especially books or reports that are authoritative. This took several hours. noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Blog Caroling!!! posted.
* Did some research and answered email from an elderly Seaver looking for his ancestry. Worked for several hours in Ancestry and FamilySearch to identify four generations of folks, including him in 1930 and 1940 census.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to sort out the Leland-McKnew family stuff into organized file folders. Got it mostly done, and files renamed to standards. Now I can see what I don't have and can attach images to persons in the database.
* Did 20 more SSDI entries and several Find A Grave entries from the MyHeritage Record Search lists. Added content and sources to the database, plus checked several families on Ancestry to get birthplaces and approximate birth years.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours