12 more shopping days, and 19 more days left in 2012. I'm still wondering how I'm doing on my goals. I don't dare look...
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 235: Betty and Fred Seaver in 1982 and 12 Genealogy Mysteries I'd Like to Solve and set it for noontime.
* Packed up the lpatop, and set off at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, money at the bank, and at the library by 11:40 a.m. to set up for the Research Group in the Conference Room.
* We had only 10 today, so it was a good group to work with. Showed them some of my finds, and then went around the room for questions, problems and successes.
* Left at 2:15 and got the Dell laptop at Costco for $400, reduced from $500 on Monday. Cool. Merry Christmas to me!
* Home at 3 p.m. to read, ponder what to write, got sleepy so took a nap. Ate dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, put out the trash, washed the dishes and folded letters and stuffed Christmas cards - the end of them for me!
* Online at 7 p.m. to work in the database - added ToDo items to some of the Hilperton families and then found some of the census records already in the document files. I need to attach them to the family members. Do need to get digital images of the parish register records for the Hilperton folks.
* Checked Facebook, then added to the Best Of post, and worked in the database adding SSDI entries (did 20) and Find A Grave (did 14 on MyHeritage list). Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.