* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1910 U.S. Census Record for Charles Auble Family and Geni Limits Lifetime Memberships and set it for later in the morning.
* Poked around in Geni for awhile, worked in the database some, added some document images to the Richmond family, and added some events also.
* Left at 1 p.m. to the post office, then got a haircut, and home by 1:45 p.m. Read, did some Ancestry Hints ignoring and saving only the Town/Vital Records stuff. noted that some dates indexed incorrectly and wrote Watch Out for Early Dates in Ancestry's "Massachusetts Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988" Collection.
* Did more ignoring and accepting of Ancestry Hints. Checked Facebook. Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, we ate dinner, watched TV news, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, send the Christmas letter to blog friends, send the CVGS Newsletter to other society folks, and wrote 2012 Holiday Luncheon Highlights and another post. Noted that
Blog Caroling posted.
* Worked in the database - did 20 SSDI entries, and confirmed 4 Find A Grave entries (plus several more not on the MyHeritage list) adding sources and content to the database.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.