Tomorrow is 12/12/12 - ad I know where I will be at 12:12 AM (asleep) and PM (at the Chula Vista library), God willing!
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Tuesday's Tip - Listen to Genealogy Gems Podcasts and Adding Amos Underhill's Land Deeds to RootsMagic 6 and set it for later in the morning.
* Left at 11 a.m. for the Chula Vista South Library for the CVGS Holiday Luncheon. Very nice, fun to talk to my colleagues. No surprises. Won a poinsettia in the drawing.
* Home by 2:30 p.m., didn't go to Costco, maybe on Wednesday. Couldn't think of anything to write, so answered email and read blogs and Facebook...finally wrote SDGS Seminar on 12 January 2013 Features David E. Rencher.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m. to eat, read the paper, watch TV news, and wash the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write my 2-page Journal piece...then printed it off for the Christmas card/letter.
* Worked in the SSDI for a bit - did 20 entries, adding source and content, down to 113 on the MyHeritage list now. Too tired to do more.
* Added to the Best Of list, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.