The damn procrastination gene got me again...drat.
* Read email and blogs, then transcribed and wrote Amanuensis Monday - Revolutionary War Pension File of Martin Carringer: Post 2 - Affidavit.
* Watched Mondays with Myrt - my first time live. Found the New York Land Records on FamilySearch, found and saved two Amos Underhill deeds and wrote Using New York Land Records, 1630-1975, on FamilySearch.
* Worked in the database for awhile, getting the Research log and To-Do lists updated for Amos Underhill and Samuel Vaux.
* Left at 1 p.m. to take the 80 Christmas envelopes to the post office, then to two Costcos to check out the laptops again. I saw an Acer with Windows 7 for $350 last week, but now they're gone. There was a Dell with Windows 7 for $500...I may buy that for my Christmas present from Linda. I shoulda got the Acer last week... Played with Windows 8 a bit too, but am totally confused by it.
* Home at 2:30 p.m. to read, then wrote Dear Randy: What are Your 100 Favorite Genealogy Blogs?
* Worked in the database some more, adding media and event tags to the media. Did some file organizing and file name changing too.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., read the paper, watched the football game, washed the dishes and helped Linda play her birthday DVD on the computer.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, make sources for the two land records, then did 20 SSDI entries and 20 Find A Grave entries off the MyHeritage list - still a lot of FAG to do! I'm gradually burning the numbers down. Adding a lot of sources and some content in the process.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
I think I'll not correct any spelling errors in a post someday - it might be interesting, and unreadable!