It was the first good Sunday in a month, since the Chargers won!
* Read email and blogs, and printed out the second page of the Christmas letter, but about 30 were spoiled by user errors or printer problems or ink. Got the Best Of post ready to go.
* Went in at 9:30 a.m. to watch the pre-game show, then watched my Bolts beat the Steelers 34-24 but it wasn't that close...13-3 at halftime, and 27-10 in the 4th quarter.
* Came in at 2 p.m. to read, and noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 2 to 8 December 2012 posted and tweeted/Google+ it.
* Went out at 3:15 p.m. to mow the front lawn in celebration of the Chargers victory (now 5-8 with no playoff hopes still). Filled the bird feeders too.
* Back in to watch the late game, take a nap, finish the newspaper, and fold a bunch of letters and seal the Christmas letter envelopes. Got about 70 ready to go! We had dinner watching the night game, and I washed the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then added some surnames to my filing system, added more file folders, and added some images from my downloads from the Massachusetts Town Records collection on Ancestry. Need to source them too!
* Fired up MyHeritage and did 20 SSDI entries on the list, and then did 13 Find-A-Grave entries from the list, but probably 50 total.
* Checked Facebook, Pinterest and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 4.5 hours.