only 27 days until Christmas!
* Read email and blogs, posted MyHeritage Acquires Geni.com, Raises $25 Million right away, then worked on (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 233: Three Richmond Cousins in 1982 and set it for later. In the mean time, Dear Randy: Geni.com is now (Not All!) Free! came in via email so I posted that too (and had to update it later). Researched and wrote Exploring RootsMagic 6- Post 5: the Find Everywhere Feature and set it for early afternoon.
* Packed up and left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the bank, and the library to get a book and attend the CVGS meeting. Georgie Stillman did her usual fine job of discussing members semi-worthless but cherished heirlooms.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then worked in the database for awhile. Did some of the Ancestry Hints in the Lucretia Smith line. Found the Killingly VR index photos that I couldn't find last night - in with Connecticut VRs (duh!) cleverly named Killingly VR. Worked on the Lincoln line.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, put out the trash and do the dishes. Helped Linda with her toe soaking.
* Finally online at 7:15 p.m. again to read, add to the Best Of post, answer some email, and work more on the Lincoln line. Also did some database source entering using NEHGS site, then did 20 SSDI confirmations on MyHeritage. Checked Facebook and wrote this post.