Five more days until the big event...more on that later in the week!
* Read email and blogs and wrote Tuesday's Tip: Check Out Genealogy Software Reviews. Was happily toiling away on he next post, had it almost done, when the phone rang at 10:30 and Olive said "are you OK? you were supposed to be here at 10." Oops - didn't check my Google Calendar today...printed the papers, got dressed and out the door and there by 11 a.m. for the CVGS Bylaws meeting. Perhaps the last one this year.
* Home by 2 p.m. to read, eat lunch, and finish up the Evaluating the Evidence: When and Where was Sophia (Newton) Hildreth (183?-1923) Born? post.
* Worked in the database some more adding media and tagging events with the media. Added quite a bit, and will make a new website tonight.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, water the front plants, read the paper and wash the dishes.
* Online again at 6 p.m. to read, add more media to the database, answer some email, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and made the new website.
* Downloaded 5 FORUM issues from Matt, worked on some of the Ancestry Hints for Lucretia smith line, and confirmed 40 SSDI entries from the MyHeritage list, adding sources and content to the database. Then did a few Find-A-Grave entries on the MyHeritage list. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 12.5 hours.