Well - three more days until we celebrate Linda's big birthday - I hope she'll be surprised. Now don't tell her!
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1870 U.S. Agricultural Census Record for Henry Carringer in Iowa. Wrote two posts about Newspapers.com also but held them until 1 p.m. Wrote More Information about Geni.com Changes.
* Answered some email, and did a little database work. Ancestry.com Announces New Newspapers.com Subscription Website and First Look at Newspapers.com Subscription Site posted after 1 p.m.
* Took off to go to the restaurant to check out the banquet room - and then to Best Buy to find my future laptop. Plenty to choose from! Need to borrow or rent a movie screen!
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, then worked in the database adding content and sources.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper and have dinner, then washed the dishes and put the bandage on Linda's toe.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write a short CV Genealogy Cafe post, and do more online research - did 20 more SSDI entry confirms - 334 to go. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.