It was not a hectic day here in the Genea-Cave - I did manage to get some data entry and source citing done, in addition to the CVGS Research Group and some blogging.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 231: Sitting on a Bench and 2012 GeneaBlog Awards by Tamura Jones, then Is This the Original Source for Hannah Sartell's Birth? and set it for early afternoon.
* Packed up the laptop and projector and off to McDonalds for lunch, then the bank, and then the library for the Research Group. The Library has installed a router in the Conference Room!! worked great. We had 12 for the Group, which went until after 2 p.m.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then write Mocavo Announces Free Scanning Service and CGSSD Meeting on Saturday Features Everett Ireland and set it for late afternoon.
* Worked on the SOP for First VP - got it into the revised format.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watched TV game shows, put out the trash.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, work in the database adding content and sources, then did some Find-A-Grave entries on the MyHeritage list. down to 1011 to go!
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of list, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.