We got home after 10 p.m. last night so I didn't journal...bad boy! Sleepy too.
1) Monday, 12 November:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Isaac Learned (1624-1657) of Chelmsford, Mass. posted.
* Gathered my OASIS handouts and my flash drive, and off to OASIS class at 9 a.m. Had 7 again (not the same 7!) and class went until 12:30 p.m.
* Home by 1 p.m. to eat lunch, noted that Fixing My Folks in FamilySearch Family Tree - the Plan posted.
* Went in at 1:30 p.m. to read the paper, take a nap, and not much else. Made sure my stuff for the TVGS talk was on the flash drive and the flash was in my pocket.
* We left at 3:30 p.m. for Temecula. Traffic was OK all the way, ate at the Black Angus there, and got to the venue by 6 p.m. Got set up easily, and talked to folks. Program started at 7 p.m., and I was off on "Searching Ancestry.com Effectively" at 7:15 and done at 8:30 p.m. Too much information - I need to eliminate some, I guess.
* Left at 9 p.m. for home, home at 10:05 p.m. with no traffic problems. Read, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and didn't journal.
Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours
2) Tuesday, 13 November 2012:
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check Out Ontario Records on FamilySearch and Finding Hannah Sawtell's 1789 Birth Record in New Hampshire Town Clerk Records and set it for later.
* Printed off material for CVGS By-laws meeting in afternoon, worked more in NH Town Records trying to find the old Brookline book - it's there! Posted FamilySearch Blog Now on RSS Feed (Again).
* Left at 2 p.m. for CVGS meeting, home by 5:30 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, etc.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then work on Lincoln/Lowell tree folks, adding content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.