This was a stay-at-home day, except for the doctor visit and going out to lunch.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1860 U.S. Census Record for David J. Carringer Family and Ancestry.com's Wild Card Search Is Broken - Please Fix It!
* Left at 10:15 a.m. for the Sharp health center, had my eye appointment where he dilates the eye and checks for diabetes related things. None found...good. Very bright outside on a cloudy day...got to Jimmy's at the Park by 11:45 to join the Rohr group for lunch. Had a good time sharing with the guys.
* Home by 1:15 p.m. to read, then do the SDGS program review for Diane. Finalized my SOP for First VP and sent it off. Wrote I Love 1000Memories Site for Photo Sharing and added more photos in the process.
* Added some sources to the database, and some media too. In the process, found that I had not transcribed the important papers in the Martin Carringer Rev War pension file. I need to do that - more amanuensis Monday fodder!
* Went in for dinner at 5:45 p.m., watched TV, ate dinner, and read the paper until 7 p.m., when I came in to do some real work.
* Answered some email, checked Facebook, then added content and sources to Lincoln line, and then did 40 SSDI entries from the MyHeritage list.
* Added to the Best Of post, did some random database additions, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.