This was the day of the last OASIS class for the year...and I got some real work done too.
* Up early and off to the health clinic to get my blood work done. Got there at 7 a.m. and read email and blogs while I waited. Finally in at 7:55 a.m. and out by 8, and home by 8:10 a.m. to have breakfast.
* Checked the laptop bag, found the flash drive, checked Google Drive and Dropbox for backups - yep, they're there. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Will of Thomas Carter (1566-1652) of Charlestown, Mass.posted.
* Off at 9:15 a.m. to Macy's in Mission Valley for the OASIS class. Started at 10:15, over at 12 noon. Another class done...picked up my check, wished the staff Merry Christmas and home by 12:45 p.m. to have lunch.
* Online at 1:15 p.m., noted that Exploring RootsMagic 6 - Post 4: Enabling Facts in Reports and Web Pages posted. Did some editing of the next post.
* Finally got into the database - added some content and sources for some Bu names, almost done with the Bs! Added more sources and images to recent ancestral families too. Noted that How Can We Communicate "The Right Way?" posted.
* worked some more in the database until 5 p.m. when Linda called dinner, and we ate watching the news, then read the paper until 7 p.m.
* Online again to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, update my First VP SOP, and finally got into the database again adding sources and content from NEHGS site, and then from Find-A-Grave. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.