Another presentation day without a lot of research done.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1870 U.S. Census Record for D.J. Carringer Family and then SDGS 10 November Meeting Features Barbara Renick and set it for later.
* Printed off 25 copies of the handout, packed my bag, and we left at 11 a.m. to pick up the projector at Gary's and then to the Sweetwater Women's Club for my "Genealogy - Be An Ancestor Detective" talk there. Got everything set up, had a nice potluck lunch, and did the talk in 35 minutes or so. Lots of questions afterwards too.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then research and write FamilySearch has New Hampshire Town Clerk Records. Struggled to get a source citation for it - finally used the template.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the news, read the paper, eat dinner, wash the dishes, and avoid starting the newsletter.
* Online at 6:30 p.m., got a start on the CVGS Newsletter - about 80% complete, and waiting on input from several folks.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, did 40 names in the SSDI list on MyHeritage, and added some Lincoln content. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.