Another day, another presentation to a group of beautiful women. What's not to like?
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Follow-Up Friday - Helpful and Interesting Reader Comments.
* Did a quick, last-minute edit of my presentation to include a RevWar soldier, got it on the flash drive, and left at 10:15 a.m. for Admiral Baker golf course. Got there by 10:40, found the room and got set up before the meeting started. Had to use my clicker and not theirs...but that worked.
* Sat through the DAR meeting, then had a nice buffet lunch and excellent table talk. My talk started at about 12:45 p.m. and went about 45 minutes. Had to use no lectern for the first time, so had to look at the slides a lot.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, got sleepy, went in for a nap at 3 p.m., read the paper, watched news.
* Back online at 4:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, then wrote Email Source Citation in RootsMagic 5.
* Went in at 5:40 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, and read the paper.
* Online again at 6:30 p.m., worked on the CVGS Newsletter and got it finished. I'll print it on Saturday.
* Worked on the Lincoln line, got a lot of Rowley MA source citations in the database for the families. Still lots more to do here!
* Wrote the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts for Saturday. Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.