It was not a great day for genealogy research or data entry ... but I managed to do some and have some fun.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 230: My Seaver family in 1956 and then Yearbook Collection FREE on Mocavo.
* Gathered up my papers and off to the pharmacy at 11 a.m., then McDonalds for lunch, and the library for the CVGS Bored meeting.
* Bored meeting was almost 3 hours ... home by 3:15 p.m. to read, write FamilySearch has New York Marriages, 1908-1935 and check Facebook.
* We left at 5:50 p.m. for the country club - Sandy hosted a dinner for her mom and friends. Nice. Not excited by talk of Las Vegas and Hollywood shows, but... just me.
* Home by 8:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and do some database work. did another 20 SSDI entries on MyHeritage, then went searching for my son-in-laws heritage in the 1940 census. Found several ancestral families working backwards in census records and AMTs. Now to find records to support this.
* Checked the talk for Thursday to flash drive, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.