This is my brother Scott's 57th birthday - he and is family made it to San Diego yesterday and we will enjoy seeing them on Thanksgiving Day!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Follow-Up Friday - Helpful and Interesting Reader Comments.
* Printed off the latest SOPs and left at 9:45 a.m. for Olive's house for the CVGS Bylaws meeting. We got two done...next meeting on 27 November.
* Home by 12:45 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote NEHGS Has Many Searchable Periodicals Online.
* did some database work with sources and content, but got sleepy so went in at 4 p.m. to take a nap while watching news. Read the paper, finally woke Linda up at 5:30 p.m. and we went off to Lolita's for dinner at 6 p.m.
* Home from Lolita's at 6:45, read everything, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and then worked in the database in Wareham and Taunton VRs for the Lincoln family.
* Wrote the two Saturday posts tonight. Wandered around The Mayflower Descendant index a bit to see if there are articles I need to see on AA. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.