Well, November is moving right along, isn't it? It's Thanksgiving next week, and Linda's birthday the weekend after. We have something big planned, but don't tell her!
* Read email and blogs hurriedly, then off to UCSD for the CGSSD meeting.
* Got the just before 9 a.m., paid my 2013 dues, and participated in the RootsMagic class led by Chris. Then over for a snack, and the business meeting for elections and website review - www.cgssd.org has modernized! About time! Everett Ireland gave his Non-Population Schedules talk. Had lunch there and talked to folks.
* Home by 12 noon to read, note that Surname Saturday - GRANDE (colonial Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - 100 Word Challenge - Grandparents posted.
* Wrote Chula Vista Library "Table Talk" with John Finch on Wednesdays, Revised CVGS Bylaws Approved, CVGS Newsletter for November 2012 Published and two more posts on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe.
* Balanced the checkbooks...took almost two hours! Only 2 months to do.
* Worked in the database adding sources and content - AA stopped working for me. Found a collateral Buck family error and fixed it.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched football, read the paper and did the dishes.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to add lots of Buck BMD sources from Connecticut VRs in Barbour collection on Ancestry, and on Find-A-Grave.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote thisp ost.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.