Well, I enjoyed this day, and got several projects completed in the process.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Surname Saturday - BENNETT (England > Massachusetts) posted (written last night).
* I gathered my stuff and went off to the SDGS meeting at 9 a.m. to hear Barbara Renick. Had good chats with her, Paul and Del too. Even won a book in the drawing. Barb had two excellent talks - she is one of the most tuned-in people I know to genealogy and technology.
* Home by 1 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game, did note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Who Is Your 3rd Most Recent Unknown Ancestor posted. At halftime, I printed off the CVGS Newsletter masters, and the mailing labels, and went down to the UPS Store to publish the newsletter and make copies of the surveys. Had to go to the Post Office too.
* Home by 2:45 p.m. to watch the end of the Aztecs game - they won, 28-9 over Air Force. Read the paper too.
* Online to answer email, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and tried to empty the Downloads file a bit. Then went in for dinner.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then worked on the CVGS SOP for First VP. Sent that off to the committee, and then updated my Searching Ancestry.com presentation for Monday's talk. Had to update almost every screen shot - about 60 of them! Put the files on the flash drive in my pocket. Copied files to Dropbox.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. No database work today!
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.