Woe, woe, woe ... poor Chargers, poor Aztecs. Double stomp... I did genealogy for therapy!
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 4 to 10 November 2012 post and set it for after noon.
* Watched the Chargers-Bucs game rather than going to church. It was a good game up until the 4th quarter when the Bolts offensive line problems caused two intercepts, one for a touchdown. Bucs won going away, 234-24. Chargers now 4-5.
* Then I watched the Aztecs game with Syracuse...blowout city. by 13. After 5 minutes. Ended 62-49.
* Came in and read, then worked on the Lincoln/Lowell line in Rowley and Newbury - added quite a few persons with sourced events.
* Sent the CVGS Newsletter to the members. Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, check Facebook, wrote two posts for Monday.
* Did 40 SSDI entries from the MyHeritage list, then randomly searched AA, GB, and A.com for some Pickford stuff. didn't find much. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.