This was a day at the dentist - see my rant below. Not a whole lot of genealogy done.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Find United Kingdom/Ireland Information at GenUKI Site and then researched and wrote Creating a Specific Place List Report in Family Tree Maker 2012.
* Left at 10 a.m. for the dentist for my appointment to get a new crown for tooth #3. He replaced an old filling two years ago on this tooth with acryllic, and it never was right. There was a food trap, which made me floss it every night. But it was sensitive anytime anyone touched the gumline between #3 and #2. At the last cleaning, he looked at it and recommended a crown for the tooth #3 to get rid of the food trap and take care of a suspicious shadow between the teeth. OK...today was the day. After "reducing" #3 to a short stub near the gumline, he saw a small cavity at the gumline on tooth #2 which was hidden by tooth #3. So we'll fix that next time. They installed a temporary crown today, and I'll get the permanent crown for #3 and a filling for #2 in two weeks. Two hours, $1,500, and frustration on my part. Sorry for the rant...
* Home by 12:45 p.m., read, got Ruthie's mail, then went to the UPS Store to print and mail the CVGS ByLaws mailer.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read some more, then wrote "Who Do You Think You Are?" Program In Torrance a Smash Hit!
* To reward my patience, worked in the database on sources for Sudbury MA entries - got about halfway through the Births for documented facts, proving the information and adding a better citation.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, take a nap, eat dinner, and do a bunch of small chores. Pads lost 4-3 to the Brewers (now 75-86).
* Online again at 8:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, add some Find-A-Grave content using the MyHeritage links, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.