It was an interesting day, capped off with a new app and photo saver site.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 225: Grandmother Bess Seaver in 1949 and then researched and wrote Creating a Specific Place List Report in Legacy Family Tree 7.5.
* Packed up and went to Lunch at McDonalds, then the bank and to the CVGS Board meeting. Three hours...a lot of wasted time.
* Home by 3:15 p.m. to read, write 2013 Legacy Family Tree Cruise Webinar on Friday, 5 October and check on new databases.
* Updated my Jane's Roots talk for NSDCGS next week.
* We left at 5:15 p.m. for dinner with Ruth and Sandy at Cheesecake Factory. Missed the debate and Padres game. Home by 7:45 p.m. to watch last two innings - Padres won 7-6 over Brewers to finish 76-86. Watched debate summaries while Linda did her email and prayer chain.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and sign in to Shoebox. Uploaded a bunch of family photos to private shoeboxes until I want to share them.
* Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.