The fourth quarter of the year starts...I stayed home and worked all day.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Amanuensis Monday - Will of George Lawrence (1637-1709) of Watertown, Mass.
* Researched and wrote Creating a Specific Place List Report in RootsMagic 5. Made a source usage report for California Death Index because I know I have many erroneous citation details that are wrong ... did that a long time ago and it's bothered me for a long time. 505 entries, about 150 with the error. This was an all day project.
* Researched and wrote Updating my Online Genealogy Ancestral Reports. Updated my Genealogy page and added labels to the Scribd reports. Worked some more on the California Death Index.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch the Padres game and eat dinner. Pads lost to Brewers 5-3. Washed the dishes.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and finish up the California death Index source citations. Missed 3 in the first pass, made a new report and now those errors are gone!
* Check Facebook, answered some email, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.