I recovered from Sunday...and had an all genealogy day, until dinner time.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Will of John Smith (1600-1669) of Lancaster, Mass. Looked for more things to write about, finally settled on Genealogy Stack Exchange Q&A Site is Up and Doing Well! Read quite a few threads on the site, and even commented once to get some points.
* Answered some email, then cleaned out the 300-odd messages in the Sent Mail box and put the messages in appropriate folders.
* Wrote My Ancestor Family File Folders and File Naming Convention. Spent some time creating more ancestral family folders.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the baseball game, ate dinner, watched the debate, and washed the dishes.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and created more ancestral family file folders. Transferred many probate files from the Locality folder to the family folders and renamed the files. Got quite a bit done. Found that I've transcribed all of those, whew! There's lots more - I need to figure out if I've transcribed them or not.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.