69 today. Oh well...the sands of time are dribbling through the hourglass...I guess it's better to have them dribble than gush!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check Out FamilySearch Wiki State Digital Collections Pages, Winner of First Genea-Musings Ancestry Membership Contest, and Enter Second Genea-Musings Contest to Win a 3-Month Ancestry World Explorer Membership.
* Worked in the database a bit adding sources and content. Wrote I'm on MyHeritage Webinar about "Record Matches" on Thursday, 25 October and set it for later.
* Added sources and content from several TAG and NEHGS articles to the database. Checked Facebook.
* We left after 4 p.m. to visit Ruthie at the home, then to dinner at Outback to celebrate my birthday. Had salad, filet mignon, Aussie fries, and ice cream sundae with a candle. Wished for ... um, better not say!
* Home by 7 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, and online at 8 p.m. to read, then worked in the database some more adding content and sources. Got several families straightened out.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
* People = 41,341
* Families = 16,492
* Events = 115,800
* Places = 5,816
* Sources = 810
* Citations = 31,886
* Multi-media Items = 236
* Multi-media Links = 674