I actually did some research today because there was no Charger game...
* Read email and blogs, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 7-13 October 2012 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m. Talked to John F before service about our Saturdays, and to John C. afterwards about his grandfather's line.
* Home by 11:30 a.m. to read, then watched football and ate lunch until 1 p.m.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, tweet the Best Of post, and wrote my SDGS newsletter article. Transcribed the Daniel Spangler probate record too. Found the Martin Carringer probate record and saved it.
* Went in at 3:30 p.m. to watch football, read the paper and take a nap. Watered the front plants, we ate dinner, and watched the Giants game.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then did some research looking for the Spangler girls to add to my database. didn't find much in census records or available PA VRs. Looked in Sussex County NJ Probate Records for Knapp and Able/Auble records - found some Auble but the records aren't available on FamilySearch. Saved pages to files.
* Found some Auble stuff on GenealogyBank in San Diego, and wrote Sunday Night Fun Doing Online Searches. Saved pages to files.
* Checked Facebook, started the new Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.