I actually did some research tonight...very frustrating! But fun none-the-less, since I found something.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Surname Saturday - BENJAMIN (England > Massachusetts) posted.
* Left at 9 a.m. for Lake Murray and the SDGS program meeting. Talked to presenter Denise Spurlock before the meeting, and SDGS folks too. Denise gave two excellent talks.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Longest Gravestone Line and went in at 2 p.m. to take a nap, watch football and read the paper.
* Online again at 4 p.m. to work in the database - added content and sources from databases. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch football and news, then baseball.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to work in Find-A-Grave using the MyHeritage record matches. Now only 1097 matches to confirm or reject in FAG.
* Decided to look for probate records in Pennsylvania on FamilySearch. Selected first target of Daniel Spangler in Mercer County, who died in 1851. Found entry in Estate Index, and Proceedings index, and two pages in Orphans Court records which name all of the children. Copied it all. Then looked for records for Cornelius Feather who died in 1852. No luck in Estate Index. Did cold searching in Orphans court records in 1852 with no success.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.