Today was my father's 101st birthday. I was going to repost my biography of him which I couldn't find on Genea-Musings. I wonder where it went? Drat.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records for Daniel Spangler (1781-1851) of Mercer County, Pennsylvania, Ancestry.com Death Records Contest - Research, Enter and Win and Finding Daniel Spangler's Probate Records on FamilySearch - the Russell Index System and set it for early afternoon.
* Printed off the CVGS Bylaw material. Gathered up my Glen Abbey photo lists and left at 1:15 p.m. for the cemetery. Found 3 of the 5 graves. Took pictures. Went to the office to see about the other two. They had one, and not the other. Went looking for the one and couldn't find it.
* Got to Olive's house at 2:30 p.m. for the CVGS Bylaws meeting. Went OK...
* Home by 5 p.m. to read, then went in at 5:20 p.m. to watch the Chargers game on ESPN. Great first half (24-0), terrible second half (0-35) - lost to Broncos 35-24. Very strange game! Frustrating.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.