Only two more days left in October...it's been a beautiful week here in San Diego, but the East Coast is getting smashed by Hurricane Sandy.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Will of Edward Larkin (1611-1652) of Charlestown, Mass. and then worked in New York Probates for awhile searching for Vaux, Underhill, Putman and Rolfe records. Found James Vaux, but I already had his! No Amos Underhill or Mary Vaux or Victor Putman.
* Printed off the CVGS Bylaws material for the meeting, then wrote Ancestry.com has General Land Office Record Collection.
* Left at 12:45 p.m. for the Good Feet store to get orthotics put into new shoes, then to Glen Abbey to find that one grave I missed two weeks ago - found it, but shadows were terrible. Then to Bonita library to waste an hour on my iPhone, and to Olive's for the CVGS Bylaws meeting.
* Home at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch football and news, read the paper, wash the dishes, water the front plants.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, write two posts for the next week, then worked in SSDI (did 20) and Find-A-Grave (did 8 plus more) on MyHeritage list. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours