One more day, and I got some tasks finished...good thing, too, because they're due tomorrow!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check Out Iowa Record Collections on FamilySearch and then Winner of Second Genea-Musings Ancestry Membership Contest.
* Went off at 10:30 a.m. to the dental hygienist...
* Home by 12:15 p.m. to have lunch, then worked on the Jane's Roots presentation a bit, got it on the laptop, and wrote Dear Randy: How Do You Craft a World War Draft Registration Citation.
* Went out and mowed the front lawn. In at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, do the laundry, wash the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, work on a query in GenealogyBank, then did 20 entries in the SSDI and 10 in Find-A-Grave using the MyHeritage list, adding content and source citations as I go. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.