I missed journaling on Saturday and Sunday because there was very little research done and those were busy family history days.
1) Saturday, 6 October:
* We had the grandgirls, and I got them breakfast and then left for the Men's Bible Study breakfast at Jimmy's before 8 a.m.
* Home by 9:30 a.m. to help with the girls - play, cuddle, teach, etc. We had lunch at home, and I got some time online to note that Surname Saturday - SHEPARD (England > Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Image Caption Time! posted.
* After the girls nap, and mine, we went swimming at Barbara's for an hour. My little fishes can really go! We came home, changed, and off to El Pollo Loco for dinner.
* Home by 7 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game, the baseball game, get the girls to bed, and I added to and finished up the Best Of post and checked Facebook.
Genealogy this day was 3.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 7 October:
* Read email and blogs, got the Best Of post done, and thought I set it for 12:15 p.m.
* We went off to church at 9 a.m., and after the children's show and the pancake breakfast, we were home by 12 noon.
* I packed up and left at 12:15 p.m. for the CVGS program at Bonita with CeCe Moore on Genetic Genealogy. Excellent talk and Q&A.
* Home by 4 p.m. in time to go to dinner with Tami, Linda and the girls, and then Tami and the girls headed home. We shopped quickly at Ralph's and were home by 5:30 p.m. in time for the Chargers game.
* I checked the email and blogs at halftime, and the Best Of post had not published. I had left it open, so published it (Best of the Genea-Blogs - 30 September to 6 October 2012), tweeted it, and went back to the game. Chargers lost 31-24 to New Orleans. Drat.
* Online afterwards to read, start the next Best Of post, check Facebook, and done.
Genealogy this day was 4.0 hours
3) Monday, 8 October:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - the Will of Joseph Foster (1650-1721) of Billerica, Mass. and then See "Discovering Jane's Roots..." at NSDCGS Meeting on Tuesday, 9 October and set it for later.
* Printed off the CVGS Newsletter, and left at 9:45 a.m. for the UPS Store. Got it published, and off to the library for the library meeting.
* Home at 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, read, email the CVGS Newsletter, explored and then wrote about the FindTheBest Genealogy Software Comparisons and Ratings.
* Edited the Jane's Roots talk one more time, practiced it again, and put it on Dropbox. Fired up the laptop and installed it there.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to read the paper, watch the baseball game, take a nap, and when Linda came home we ate dinner.
* Back online at 7 p.m. to read, write two blog posts for Tuesday morning, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.