I did absolutely no research today, and I even ventured out for awhile to get some death certificates.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Follow-Up Friday - Helpful Reader Comments.
* Listened to the Legacy Family Tree 2013 Cruise webinar and heard my name mentioned. Come on, folks, sign up for the cruise...
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post. Printed off the query and went down to the County Clerk office in Chula Vista and requested the two death certs. They weren't in the system - they must have died somewhere else! I did get my own birth certificate, which I did not have before, and there are some surprises and some interesting facts. on it.
* Home by 2:30 p.m., so wrote the SNGF post and then My Top 10 Genealogy Tools.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch baseball playoffs, read the paper, and we ate dinner.
* Online for awhile to finish up the CVGS Newsletter. Just when I was done, the grandgirls came and they occupied my time until bedtime. We watched the game too, watched the girls dance and acrobat, and read books, then to bed.
* It's 9:30 and Audrey is still up, but I think Lauren is asleep. I checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.