I had two fairly full days of genealogy, but neglected to journal last night.
1) Thursday, 11 October 2012:
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1920 U.S. Census Record for Lyle L. Carringer Family and Web Searching Using Legacy Family Tree 7.5.
* Took the car down to Don's for overdue repairs. Told him about knocking under the hood, brake light on, hard starting cold, etc. Walked the one mile back ... I need to walk more. Tough going up the hill from L to Moss!
* Home by 11:30 a.m. to read, then wrote Denise Spurlock is SDGS Speaker on Saturday, 13 October and set it for later.
* Created 8 generation descendant reports for the four sons of Robert Seaver and saved them for addition to my genealogy page and Scribd. Watched Myrt's Monday webinar with Russ and Denise.
* Wrote Workshop Review - CeCe Moore on "Starting Out with Genetic Genealogy" and October Research Group Summary on the CVGS blog.
* Worked in the database a bit, doing Find-A-Grave out of MyHeritage. Got 19 more entries confirmed, but lots more sources added.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to read the paper, watch baseball, and we left after 5:30 p.m. for Coronado. Ate at the pizza place, then waited until 7:30 p.m. for the play at Lamb's Players - Around the World in 80 Days.
* Home by 10 p.m. to watch debate summaries, then added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and done.
Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.
2) Friday, 12 October 2012:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - Helpful and Interesting Reader Comments and Who Knew? Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are Cousins!
* Answered some email, then worked in the database for awhile.
* Walked down to Don's at 1:30 to get the car - hills are hard. Fixed some things - most important master brake cylinder leakage. Sway bars and exhaust hangers need fixing too.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, work some more in the database using MA VRs and VT VRs, adding sources and content. Edited some census sources, and added some to family members for several families.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, etc.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, answer more email, then wrote the two Saturday blog posts.
* Worked in MyHeritage and Find-A-Grave to add events and sources. Got another 18 confirmed - down to 1113 now. Where did the time go??
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
* Persons = 41,341
* Families = 16,492
* Events = 115,440
* Places = 5,772
* Sources = 796
* Citations = 31,441
* Multi-media Items = 228
* Multi-media Links = 655.