This was pretty much an all genealogy day, including the CVGS Research Group.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 226: Swimsuits in 1923 and then Web Searching Using Family Tree Maker 2012.
* Checked for new databases, then packed up the laptop and left for lunch at McDonalds at 11 a.m., and was at the library by 11:30 a.m. Got set up with the laptop, the tablet hot spot, and couldn't get any websites to load for some reason.
* The CVGS Research Group started at 12 noon, and we talked about DNA for the first hour. The laptop worked and I showed my autosomal results on FTDNA and AncestryDNA, then showed my Y and mtDNA results too on Ancestry. In the second hour, we went around the table discussing current activities. It was a lively two-plus hours.
* Was home by 2:45 p.m. to read, then wrote Dear Randy - What to Do With My Family Photo Albums? Answered email and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the baseball game, read the paper, and we had dinner. Put the trash out
* Online after 6 p.m. to read, then worked in Find-A-Grave through MyHeritage and worked through 20 more matches. Found many more through links on those - I wonder if MyHeritage has found them all?
* Created reports for Seaver descendants from the 2nd generation - will put them on Scribd sometime soon.
* Karen gave me a neat link at http://www.americanjourneys.org/ and I read through several of the documents. Fascinating stuff!
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.