This was pretty much an all-genealogy day...and I got quite a bit done.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1930 U.S. Census Record for Lyle L. Carringer Family and "Getting Started in Genetic Genealogy" Workshop on Sunday, 7 October and WikiTree Reopens Member Registration and set the last one for later.
* Researched and wrote FamilySearch Family Tree Introduces Merge Feature and set it for mid-afternoon. Wrote two blog posts for the CVGS blog also.
* Started in on the CVGS Newsletter - got it about 80% done today. Great!
* Watched the MacEntee webinar on Privacy.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, take a nap, read the paper, water the front plants, help Linda with the screen, and eat dinner, then wash the dishes while she did her email. I checked out the Shoebox app on the iPhone. works great!
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, add photos to 1000Memories, check Facebook, then did two pages of Sudbury MA sources for Births, and then spent awhile in Find-A-Grave using the MyHeritage Record Matches.
* Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
* Persons = 41,303
* Families = 16,471
* Events = 115,192
* Places = 5,729
* Sources = 796
* Citations = 31,082
* Multi-media Items = 228
* Multi-media Links = 655.