One more week left in October...time sure flies when you do genealogy all day long.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 228: Gerry, Ed and Ruth in 1982 and Reader Resources Used in First Genea-Musings Contest.
* Worked on the MyHeritage presentation and script for Thursday. Ready (I think!).
* Had lunch, went off to the pharmacy, and back by 1:15 p.m. to research and write Trying Out the RootsSearch Chrome Extension - Part 1. Worked in the 1000Memories Shoebox - added captions for 87 photos in one set.
* Wrote up my Newsletter Editor procedure for CVGS, checked Facebook, then wrote APG Professional Management Conference in March 2013 Announced.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., talked to the neighbor, got Ruth's mail, put out the trash, watched the World Series game, read the paper, watered the front plants, washed the dishes, and then my book.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to read, answer some email, add to the Best Of post, work in the database adding content and sources, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.