Another stay-at-home genealogy day, but I didn't get a lot done.
* Read email and blogs, researched wrote Tuesday's Tip: Use the ProGenealogists Site for Research Tools.
* Worked in FTM 2012 for awhile, then wrote Creating a Specific Source List Report in Family Tree Maker 2012. No sooner finished, and the comments rolled in, so I had to write UPDATE: Creating a Specific Source List Report in Family Tree Maker 2012.
* Wrote Amanuensis Monday Post Compendium Page and set it for later. Created 15 genealogy reports in RootsMagic and saved them. Logged into Scribd and uploaded one to see how it would work. Worked fine, ended up doing a total of 8. Need to add some text to the files or to the database report somehow. Files are really big, being PDF of RootsMagic reports.
* Worked in the database for awhile, then had dinner, and back online for more database work.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, then a new book, and my Pads won 2-1 over the Dodgers.
* Online at 10:20 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and write this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.