Wow, only four more days until the end of September -it's fall already...
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 224: Bess at the Beach, then researched and wrote NewspaperARCHIVES Records in MyHeritage Record Matches.
* Answered some email, then packed up and off to McDonald's for lunch, the bank for cash, and the library for the CVGS program meeting.
* John Finch was the speaker today on the Civil War, and did a great job. Communed with my colleagues for awhile, got a book out and renewed two others due today, but forgot them!).
* Home by 3 p.m. to read, then research and write UPDATED AGAIN: Creating a Specific Source Usage Report in Family Tree Maker 2012.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, take a short nap, eat dinner, put out the trash, water the back yard, water the front plants, and do the dishes. Padres lost 8-2 to the Dodgers (so 74-81 on the season).
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to answer several emails, then worked in Find-A-Grave (using the MyHeritage Record Searches) for awhile. Got 20 more confirmed or rejected, 1250 left!
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours