A stay-at-home day, with no baseball game... so I did what I wanted.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Will of Solomon Keyes (1631-1702) of Chelmsford, Mass. and then RootsTech 2013 Registration is Open!
* Wrote CVGS Program on Civil War on Wednesday, 26 September and The Problem with FamilySearch Family Tree and set them for later. Worked in Family Tree after that and got Joseph Seaver squared away.
* Went off to the pharmacy after lunch, and back home quickly. Wrote Creating a Source List Report in RootsMagic 5 and set it for later.
* Started on my source list for Westminster, Mass. using the Westminster VR book. Got about half done by dinner time. Watched football and read the paper, then walked over to neighbor's house to take her something. Home to water the lawn.
* Online at 7 p.m. to finish the Westminster list - found some new sources I didn't have in the Westminster book, and deleted several that were not in the book. wonder where they are! Probably errors on my part.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, checked some entries in NH Marriages on FamilySearch. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.