What? I forgot to psot the last three days? How does that happen?
1) Monday, 3 September:
* We had the girls today, and I posted Amanuensis Monday - Final Account of Estate of Hattie (Hildreth) Seaver (1857-1920) and Problems in RM5, LFT7.5, FTM2012 and Ancestry Member Trees.
* did nothing else genealogy wise except review the CVGS By-Laws revisions, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, read blogs and email, went swimming with the girls, and wrote two posts for Tuesday.
2) Tuesday, 4 September:
* Read email and blogs, noted Tuesday's Tip - Find Illinois Resources on FamilySearch posted, and we left at 9 a.m. to take the girls back to Huntington Beach. Stayed until after 6 p.m., then hit Subway and home by 8:30 p.m. Watched the Padres game.
* Noted that Task 1 - Upload RootsMagic 5 GEDCOM file to Ancestry Member Tree posted, and wrote one for Wednesday. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and started the CVGS Newsletter.
3) Wednesday, 5 September:
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 221: Seaver/Richmond cousins in San Diego. Worked on the CVGS Newsletter.
* Went off at 11:30 a.m. for the bank and library for CVGS Board meeting at noon. Went to Best Buy afterwards to get the iPod Touch for Lucas.
* Home by 3 p.m. to note that Task 2a - Upload GEDCOM File to Family Tree Maker 2012 posted. Then worked on CVGS Newsletter.
* Worked another hour after dinner, then watched the Padres game (beat Dodgers 4-3, now 64-74).
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, wrote a post for Thursday, and backed up files to the external drive.
4) Thursday, 6 September:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1870 U.S. Census Record of Thomas Richmond Family.
* Finished up the CVGS Newsletter, but had to wait to print it for lastm inute information. Wrote several blog posts for the weekend.
* Finally did a final edit and printed it out at 1:30 p.m., continued writing blog posts. Left at 2:15 p.m. for the UPS Store, and copied the Newsletter and mailed the 30 copies.
* Home at 3 p.m. to note that Task 2b - Sync Family Tree Maker 2012 File to Ancestry Member Tree posted. Emailed the CVGS Newsletter to the membership. Wrote more posts for the weekend.
* After dinner, wrote one more post (8 now set through Tuesday). Answered some email. Decided to work in the database, got through the Blanchards tonight. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Whew - the blogging fool today!
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.