These were not significant genealogy days for me - the grandgirls are here and we tried to have fun.
1) Saturday, 1 September 2012:
* Read email before going off to the 8 a.m. breakfast at Jimmy's for my church Men's group. Linda stayed home with the girls.
* Home by 9:45 a.m. to help with the girls, we stayed home until lunchtime when we went to McDonalds. The girls played on the equipment and we ate.
* Home at 1 p.m. and got the girls down for naps. Finally able to note that Surname Saturday - BIGELOW (England > Massachusetts) posted and then wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What Type of Genealogist Are You?
* Went in and took a nap, read the paper and watched football. We left for Barbara's to swim at 3:45 p.m. and were home by 5:30 p.m. Went out to Lolita's for dinner, then home to watch the Padres game.
* Played with the girls, got them ready for bed, and watched the Aztecs football game. Pads lost 9-1, Aztecs lost 21-12.
* Finally online at about 9 p.m. to read, Add to the Best Of post, answer email, check Facebook, and that was about it.
Genealogy this day was maybe 4.0 hours at most.
2) Sunday, 2 September 2012:
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 26 August to 1 September 2012 post.
* We went off to church at 9:30 a.m., the girls went to church up until the Peace Pass then to Sunday School. I helped Lauren learn how to read the hymnal.
* Home by 11:45 a.m. to watch TV, eat lunch, read the paper, watch the Padres game, and put the girls down for naps.
* Worked on the CVGS ByLaws and Standing Rules revisions for several hours. Linda took the girls to Barbara's to swim, and I watched the end of the Padres game (lost to Rockies 11-10), then back on the computer to read, answer email, etc.
* We left for Subway and McDonalds for dinner at 6 p.m. and home by 7:45 p.m. Got the girls ready for bed and down eventually.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was maybe 5.0 hours.