Not much doing on this weekend - I did some genealogy but not much! My sports teams did well, though!
1) Saturday, 15 September (high temp at Genealogy Manor was 103 F this day!):
* Read email and blogs, and left at 8:20 a.m. for UCSD in La Jolla for the CGSSD meeting.
* Got there at 8:55 a.m., sat in on the DNA SIG, joined the CGSSD project, and the second hour was Gena Ortega on Digitized Books. I live tweeted it on Google Plus.
* Home by 12:15 p.m. to read, note that Surname Saturday - HAGAR (England > Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Three Degrees of Separation posted.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch football, read the paper, take a nap, etc.
* Checked email and blogs before we left at 3:40 p.m. for the Padres game. In our seats at 4:40 p.m. to see the Jerry Coleman honors, had my Filippi's pizza slice and ice cream, and Padres won 4-3 over the Rockies.
* Home by 9:15 p.m. to read, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and go watch football highlights. My Aztecs won 49-41 (now 2-1).
Genealogy this day was about 4.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 16 September 2012 (cooler today, only 83 F for the high):
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 9-15 September 2012 post before going off to church.
* Home from church at 11:30 a.m., read a bit, then watched football, read the paper and then my Patterson book. Chargers won 38-10 over Titans (now 2-0) and Padres won 12-11 over Rockies (now 71-76). We had dinner watching the 49ers game.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and did several hours of working in the database, adding content and sources. Checked Facebook, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 4.5 hours.