This was an all-genealogy day until the evening - then a neighborhood meeting and out to dinner.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Thomas Bartlett (1594-1654) of Watertown, Mass. and then discovered Pennsylvania Marriages, 1885-1950 on FamilySearch!
* Added Seaver marriages in Pennsylvania to the database for several hours - finished them! Then wrote Checking in on Ancestry.com DNA Matches.
* Worked on Carringer marriages in Pennsylvania until I almost dozed off. Went in at 4:45 p.m. to read the paper, watch baseball and wanted to take a nap. Linda had dinner ready, but a phone call took us to a neighbor's house for sharing, then to see her mother in a home, and then to El Pollo Loco for dinner.
* Homed at 8 pm. I read the paper for awhile, then online at 8:30 p.m. to finish up the Carringers and do some Seaver folks in Find-A-Grave too.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, wrote this post and I'm done!
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
* Persons = 41,293
* Families = 16,459
* Events = 114,858
* Places = 5,701
* Sources = 793
* Citations = 30,303
* Multimedia Items = 204
* Multimedia Links = 570