* Read email and blogs, then wrote Dear Randy - Which Online Family Tree Do You Use? And Why?
* Answered some email, then wrote Isaac Seaver - My Only Civil War Soldier and set it for early afternoon.
* Wrote September 2012 CVGS Newsletter Published and CVGS Research Group Summary - 12 September 2012 and three more posts on the CVGS blog.
* Went off at lunchtime to the bank and the library, and home by 1 p.m.
* Worked a bit in RootsMagic while trying to help Russ with sources. Deleted several duplicate sources and corrected several others.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post. Worked in the database for a short while, but was dozing off in the heat, so went in at 4:45 p.m., tried to nap, read the paper, and watch the news. We had dinner in front of the TV and under fans.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, check Facebook and add to the Best Of post. Wrote the SNGF post.
* Went in at 7:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, and we lost 7-4 to the Rockies.
* Online at 10:20 p.m. to read, write this post and off to bed in awhile.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.