This was really an all-genealogy day - morning to night! No Padres game either.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1880 U.S. Census for Edward Hildreth Family and then Gena Ortega Coming to CGSSD on Saturday, 15 September and set it for later in the morning.
* Worked a bit in GenealogyBank - found lots of articles on Kosterlitzky in the SD Union and sent some to Ralph.
* Listened to Marian's radio program, and did some name cleanup in RootsMagic database. also added some Facts and Media and sources for Carringer families in the database. Checked what FS Family Tree had on them, and added content there also.
* Answered some email, wrote A Genealogy Butterfly Type of Day and went back into FS Family Tree to add content using RootsMagic links. Added the Auble and Knapp families.
* Got wrapped up in the Auble/Pentecost/Shellman family and found an error - finally deleted the daughter of Thomas and Mary (Thompson) Shellman - she wasn't their daughter. Got led astray by CA Death Index info.
* Had dinner, watched first half of Packers game, watered the front plants, and back at it at 7 p.m. to read, then work in the database adding content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.