It was an all genealogy day again until the evening.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - Reader Comments Highlighted, and I Find New Cousins and then No Family Tree Maker 2013.
* Reviewed the GEDCOM X blog posts, TJ's posts, and wrote What are FamilySearch's Intentions for GEDCOM X? and set it for early afternoon.
* Wrote the SDGS program review article and sent it off to Diane. Wrote the SNGF post too for Saturday.
* Wrote and posted Attaching Media to Events or Sources in RootsMagic 5, then the Surname Saturday post. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Reviewed and edited the GPS/RES presentation one last time, put it on Dropbox, and saved it to the laptop.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, and back online at 5:45 to read, then upload and attach more media to persons and events in my database.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, do some chores and read my book. Padres were down 9-0 in the 3rd inning.
* Came in at 9:30 p.m. to work in the database - found Washington Marriages on Ancestry and added about 20 entries to the database with a source. Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.